Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Vampire Strikes Back


It appears there was a vampire attack in the South Salt Lake area on Friday night. A young child woke his parents up late Friday and revealed a deep, blood soaked wound on his cheek.
In a statement by the young boy's family, it was stated that the wound was caused by a vampire. Police reports released the following conversation they had with the victim:

Police: "How did you get hurt"
Boy: "A lady scraped me. I wasn't fumpin on the fampoline"
Police: "Who was this lady"
Boy: "You wouldn't beweeve me if I told you"
Police: "Tell us or we will put you outside with the doggies"
Boy: "I am only 3, but I will try to explain what happened. I was laying in bed, somewhere between wakefulness and dream when I was suddenly alerted to a strange sensation. I heard a deep snarl, then my cheek felt warm and gooey. That warmth sharply turned into a blaze, as if my face were on fire. The pain was intense, the agony unending. I screamed and thrashed against my pillow. And then a cool hand was placed against my cheek, and the pain was gone."
Police: "Who's hand was it?"
Boy: "Edward's"
Police: "Who is Edward"
Boy: "A guy in a book that my mommy likes to daydream about."
Police: "Your losing us, is Edward real, or is he in book."
Boy: "Both. He is in a book. But for so many he has escaped the prison of those pages and has traveled into the limitless realm of their minds, becoming real, becoming as tangible as the love that one feels for a newborn babe. He lives in their minds and in their hearts. Each who knows Edward brings him to life, sustains him, keeps him breathing. Only in their minds can Edward ever die. I don't really now how else to explain it, I am only 3"
Police: "Hold on now, back up, let moves past this Edward thing for a minute. Who scraped you?"
Boy: "I would prefer you not say who, rather "what" scraped me? Calling her a "who" gives her more power"
Police: "Okay then, "what" scraped you, and why?"
Boy: "She could have killed me right then. She had the chance, she had the power, she had the desire. But greater still than the desire to kill me, was the desire to punish me, to punish me to a life of fear, fear of her still being out there, watching me. Her knowing that I knew that no one can protect me, gave her a bigger sensation. So she decided to brand me."
Police: "Brand you?"
Boy: "Yes, brand me, mark me hers. She wanted to let me know that she is always watching, that she can have me whenever she wants. She wants to prolong the misery."
Police: "Does she have a name?"
Boy: "Victoria"
End of transcript

Police Chief Pace Swan did inform the press that there were 4 more pages to the transcript, but for purposes of the investigation, those have not been released.

Salt Lake Tribune
09/08/2007

3 Comments:

At September 8, 2007 at 4:01 PM , Blogger cameo said...

Hmm,interesting how well Evan can all of a sudden speak...

 
At September 8, 2007 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

i don't even know what to say. i am speechless.

 
At September 9, 2007 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Taunia said...

Ben, you did it again. Your mind is so creative. You've captured Edward's power with our women. Den

You do know that Edward would have saved Evan and there would have been no need for anything written.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home