Friday, August 31, 2007

Misti Lee is a big fan of me


For those of you who might not have seen Misti's blog recently, her link to my blog is titled "Ben has an opinion! do we care?" So I am here to answer that question for her. I was able to obtain this photo from Mark, her friend up at Glacier. He emailed it to me with the following comment:
"Hey Ben, here is that picture you asked for. Misti spends at
least 2 hours a day checking your blog to see if there is anything new. She
thinks you are hilarious and won't stop talking about your posts. She loved the
one about the nickels. Hope this picture gives you the ammunition you need. Oh,
and you've got a great arm. I still can't believe you threw that rock further
than me. After all, I did play minor league ball and your arm was hurting. You
are the man!"

Well, as you all can see, Misti seems pretty enthralled with my blog. By the way Misti, if you are reading this, I love the haircut-it's so you.

2 Comments:

At August 31, 2007 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Gina said...

you are so attractive and funny, a true heartthrob. {sigh}

 
At September 5, 2007 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

I am the only one who posted a comment here! This one was funny. Yes I posted a comment about myself pretending to be gina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home