Thursday, August 30, 2007

How 'bout them nickels?



**************MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY-PG-13***************

A friend gave me a coupon for a free visit to the chiropractor. I had noticed that when I would look in the mirror, one of my pectoral muscles was sitting higher than the other one, thus causing one nipple to be higher than the other. Most people wouldn't notice a thing like that but I am so huge so it is more noticeable. I was hoping an adjustment would fix the issue so I went to the chiropractor and he did what chiropractors do. When I got home, I asked my wife if it was any better, and upon further inspection, she said no.



My daughter overheard this conversation, pulled up her shirt and told us that she had "nickels" too. She said that we all have nickels, and then started listing all the members of our family. So, next time you are stuck without a dime, CHEER UP, at least you got 2 nickels!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Trista said...

Is this a true story? Were you really trying to fix your nipples?

 
At August 30, 2007 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

I was trying to fix the underlying problem, which wasn't my nipples, but my spinal alignment thank you very much.

 
At August 30, 2007 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Terry Bytheway said...

Maybe there was an underlying problem, but you figured it out by staring at your nipples.

 
At August 31, 2007 at 1:13 PM , Blogger cameo said...

I don't know if I would classify a chiropractor as a doctor...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home