Monday, August 20, 2007

Cameo, Cameo, I gettin closa

Labor Day weekend is host to the Second Annual Lombardi Cheapskate Half-Marathon. Basically, our family does not want to have to pay 50 bucks to do a half marathon so Gina's brother Koy mapped out one for the family. Last years winner, Cameo, is facing stiff competition as this year's field consists of some first time participants. I decided to race only because I saw Jeremy lose to Cameo last year and I want to prove to myself that Cameo can't beat me. (I know, I know, I am so shallow and proud) But, I will be submissive and humble when Cameo beats me in 2 weeks, so all is good.

Cameo, I posted this picture so you would know that every time you turn around, this is what you are going to see. I am going to be dressed just like this. I am coming for you. (I can't guarantee that I will be smiling-but I will have the gloves)

7 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Gina said...

YOu can do it baby!!

 
At August 20, 2007 at 10:57 AM , Blogger cameo said...

Hmm... pressure's on.
BRING IT!

 
At August 20, 2007 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Jeremy said...

I decide to bow out of the race this year to give other people the chance to get beat by my amazing wife. Dont stare to much at her back side while you are losing our i will fill your water with EX lax.

 
At August 20, 2007 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

you rock! if you don't show up in that outfit, i will be ticked!! we need to see your manly chest!

 
At August 21, 2007 at 12:38 PM , Blogger cameo said...

I also have to say, I kind of really like being the subject of a post! It makes me feel special!

 
At August 22, 2007 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Taunia said...

How do you know it is going to be Cameo that you have to beat? You know Den and I are doing the 1/2 marathon.

 
At August 29, 2007 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Misti Lee said...

Lets be honest, if I was there I would beat all of you. Have fun without me - I will be there next year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home