Friday, August 17, 2007

ELEVATION!


So, it didn't quite look like that-but for the first time since I was 16 I dunked in a game. We were playing at the church, I stole the ball at half court, was getting chased down by a kid who doesn't like me because I block him all the time (he was going to try and foul me hard) and just decided to go for it. I elevated and jammed it with 2 hands and I hung on the rim and rocked back and forth, because by this point there were a few kids underneath me. Oh man, it felt so good. I guess the squats I have been doing at Gold's have helped. I have been given the nickname of Kirilenko by the guys there because my arms are so long and I stuff a lot of people (not because my wife allows me to mess up once a year)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home