Sunday, August 26, 2007

You're on Fire!


We were doing puzzles last night. Sara is amazing at them and Evan has a tough time with them. I helped him know where to put a few and he would place them down. After doing this 3 or 4 times, I said "You're on fire" and I gave him a "high-5". The next time he found a piece to put down, he put his hands in the air and yelled " I a fiya engin" (I'm a fire engine). He continued doing that every time he put a piece down. It was hilarious, and if you are not laughing right now you are cordially invited to leave my blog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Trista said...

That is adorable and very funny! He's a character. He gives the rest of us a lot to chuckle about.

 
At September 2, 2007 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Nimmy Mae said...

like father like son..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home