Thursday, August 23, 2007

"No Way!"


HALF MARATHON TRAINING UPDATE: I decided to do some intense training this morning. I was going to run 7 miles. Well, I woke up an hour late, so that did not happen. Instead of having time to run @ Sugarhouse Park, I ended up settling for the track at Granite High. I was almost finished with my third lap, feeling relatively strong, when I realized that I hadn't even run one mile yet. I was thinking each lap was a mile (4 laps =1 mile) and when the light bulb went off I literally got sick to my stomach and said "No way". It was way to early. I only ended up running 3 miles and it took me 29 minutes. I hate running at the track, there is something about running around in circles that makes me feel trapped. At this point Taunia, I think you and Dennis could beat me walking.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

serious one lap is a mile. Where did you learn to keep track of miles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home