Thursday, August 2, 2007

Twilight Confession



Ok-I admit it. I read Twilight-but I only did it so my wife would know that I love her more than anyone else in the world. It was definitely a chick book.

I have posted a picture of Edward Cullen, the dreamy vampire whose breath is so sweet that it makes you weak in the knees. Isn't he dreamy. Yes guys, this is the man that our wives are collectively dreaming about. Later on I will draft my shorter version on the book so the men can enjoy without having to put themselves through what I did. (OK, it wasn't that bad, but it was that cheesy)

3 Comments:

At August 2, 2007 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Yeah, isn't he dreamy!! I must say the glasses with tape in the middle are the icing on the cake.

 
At August 2, 2007 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

You KNOW you loved it!!!!!!!!!

 
At August 5, 2007 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Terry Bytheway said...

The fact that you read it Ben, makes the rest of the husbands look bad that we wouldn't take the time to the same. Stop making us look bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home