Monday, July 23, 2007

What I learned in Driver's Education



Gina is the know-it-all of driving rules and regulations. Most people, when they are driving with their spouse and do something stupid on the road, will get yelled at and that is the end of it. Well in my case, I get yelled at, Gina will quote the law I volated and what code # it is, and she will tell me what day of driver's ed she learned the rule on and what the appropriate penalty would be if I were caught breaking that law. She takes great pride in her Driver's Ed experience and I commend her for that.
With that said, if I see another maniac texting in their car while driving next to me I am going to take my plunger and stick it to their forehead. Cell phones must be made illegal while driving. You add a teenager who just graduated from driver's ed with 2 other friends in the car, mix in a little alcohol and add a text message exchange into the mix and you have a deadly combination.

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Jeni said...

Ben,
We agree with your disdain of cell phones. Hey can we have permission to look at your blog?
Jeni (Sean's wife)

 
At August 20, 2007 at 3:53 PM , Blogger NessaAnn said...

Hooray Gina! This particular post made me laugh til milk snorted out my nose.

 
At November 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,i'm from malaysia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home