Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Great Debate

I'm trying really hard not to be cynical, so I won't be. Tonight was the first presidential debate between Brother Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama (that I have yet to watch). I just wanted to pass along a thought from my co-worker from the south. What she said cracked me up. She was expressing her confusion as to what to do with regard to her vote when she said, "I'm from the south, and I'm supposed to choose between a black man and a Mormon?" I don't think I've ever considered that southern dilemma before.

For those of you who fight back and forth and stick up for your candidate while knocking down the other, these are for you. :) Don't get too excited about either one, because they're backed by the same banks.



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked this one. I think it cemented me as a fan. Thanks for posting.

 
At October 29, 2012 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

Glad you liked, I aim to please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home