Friday, September 28, 2012

Faces on the Bathroom Floor

I spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Sometimes I go into trances and end up staring aimlessly at the floor. I'm sure we've all done this. On certain occasions,  I see famous people on my bathroom floor. The shapes come together and I see things in a new light.


For instance, last night somehow the shapes turned into this:


Yeah, I saw Dennis Rodman on my bathroom floor. So, I asked my wife if I'm crazy, or if she has seen things on the bathroom floor, and she has. It's not just me. So, who have you seen on your bathroom floor?


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Terry Bytheway said...

You two are peas in a pod. Try rubbing your floor maybe a Genie will pop out. This also explains a lot about some of your other theories on various subjects.

 
At September 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

Terry, you forgot to mention who you see on the bathroom floor. It happens to all of us.

 
At September 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Trista said...

I guess you're both crazy; I've never seen anything or anyone on the bathroom floor.

 
At September 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

You must go to the bathroom with your eyes closed, or with the lights off. Maybe you read a book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home