Monday, October 1, 2012

Fruit Snacks and The Mormon Church

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you had a one year old who would not allow you to sit through Sacrament Meeting, or Sunday School, or Priesthood/Relief Society. How many packages of fruit snacks would it take to keep her happy during a three hour block if I were to give her a fruit snack every thirty seconds?



Calculation would be: # or fruit snacks in each package x packages of fruit snacks x 2 x 180, right? Well, my little darling is a little too young to not choke on fruit snacks so instead I let her make a wonderful mess with graham crackers.



I really don't think God intended for children to go to church. There's a reason they're baptized at 8 right? I assume Joseph Smith was mistaken when he prayed to know if little children should got to church. He thought God said "Nursery". He really said " No siree".

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 2, 2012 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Gina said...

this is me laughing....hah, hah, hah!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home