Monday, October 6, 2008

Adventures of the Arkman Clan

The release of the much anticipated Arkman Clan Comic Series is finally here. Buckle up, it's going to be quite an adventure. Arkman Clan follows a family with super powers and shows us that even small tasks sometimes require super-human powers

Episode 1: "How it all began".




Age 6

Age 4

Age 20 months



PS has the power to walk on water, float in the air, lift any object





Spidey leaves his mark wherever he goes. He has lightning fast hands that allow him to get anything he wants.



Kam-Kam is able to see the true reflection of one's character. She cannot be tricked.


Arkman has the power to create super human children. And that's about it.

Coming in Episode 2- The Lost & Found Cousin

4 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Tyler Bushman said...

Dude, you had me tearing up here at work. I had to lie that I wasn't surfing the web and told everyone that I'm just having a personal moment!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Where's the mom with super powers in this little family?

 
At October 6, 2008 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

Let the story develop....geez.

 
At October 6, 2008 at 7:20 PM , Blogger cameo said...

Yea, I was wondering about Gina. I can't help but wonder if you ever actually WORK a work? I mean, I know I've got a lot of down-time, but not that much. I hope it stays that way though cuz I love reading this stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home