Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Toilet Bowl Blues

Isn't she cute. Adorable. Happy. Fun. Beautiful. Innocent? Not so much.

So for those of you who don't know what Kamri did this past week. I will give a few clues. Yes, this is Pooh Bear. This is clue number one.


Clue number two is a toilet. This doesn't seem to have anything to do with pooh bear. And it doesn't, I just couldn't stomach putting a picture of poo on my blog.

Here is clue number three. I will give you a hint. That is what Kamri's hand looked like. So anyone want to put the pieces together and tell me what Kamri did on Saturday?



Well here is the quick story. I noticed a brown smear on her face. I wiped it off and put it to my nose to smell it. My worst fears (well I never actually thought it would be) came true. It didn't smell like chocolate. I then noticed she was clenching something in her hand. I yelled for Gina after I opened up her hand and saw a brown ball that was half melted in her hand. She smelt it and screamed that it was poo. Kamri started gagging because SHE HAD PUT SOME IN HER MOUTH!! We ran her to the bathroom and started cleaning her off. I then ran through the house to see where the poo came from (her diaper was empty). I asked all the kids and a cousin who was visiting if they had pooed on the ground and they all said no. I looked in the toilet and "wallah"(sp), there was more unflushed poo in the toilet. We then notice she had smeared it on Sara's door too. Her mouth reeked, she had poo all over, and I wanted to vomit.

So where was I when this all happened? I was in Sara's room because she was being disciplined for something she had done and Kamri had free reign in the bathroom for 30 seconds or so. Plenty of time to go digging in the toilet for some poo and have a little after dinner snack. Another funny thing about this was we had friends over for dessert on Sunday night. I had to share this story with them. Once I was done guess what I started dishing out?? Chocolate ice cream and brownies. Mmmmm........

11 Comments:

At June 24, 2008 at 11:00 AM , Blogger The Pyper's! said...

OK everytime I here it I start to gag...poor Kamri!

 
At June 24, 2008 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Terry Bytheway said...

So who's not flushing the toilet at your house?

 
At June 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Elisa said...

Ah, nasty! Poor girl for eating it, and poor parents for having to clean it up!

 
At June 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

Sara forgot to flush.

 
At June 24, 2008 at 8:50 PM , Blogger LeMira said...

That's just gross. Unfortunately, she's not the first kid I've heard of doing something like that.

 
At June 25, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Rick said...

Man, you guys have the best stories! Sure...disgusting now... but family history forver! 25 years from now you'll be telling her kids about thier mom eating poop.

 
At June 26, 2008 at 11:48 AM , Blogger cameo said...

Ugh, disgusting.

 
At June 26, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Mike and Emily said...

I can't wait to be a parent...you inspire me so!

 
At June 26, 2008 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Rick said...

That is a great story, although it was a really gross thing to happen to all of you guys. The other day Logan and I were in the backyard and he had something in his mouth, and I knew it wasn't food, so I asked him to spit it out, expecting rocks or grass or something....well...I found bird poop...gross. Thankfully, Logan hasn't been interested in the toilet, at least not yet.
-Moshi

 
At June 28, 2008 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Nimmy Mae said...

Did Kamri offer any of her snack to you or did you just pooh-pooh the idea?

 
At July 3, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

Holy CRAP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home