Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Announcing Arkell Photography

I would like to thank all my BFF's for helping me in the decision. I have decided to quit my job as a payroll manager and dedicate myself completely to the pursuit of my photography dreams. I have many years of experience and hope that with new technology available to even the common folk, I can tell a story with my pictures. I will be focusing on families and flowers, so if you have any of these, let me know. Email me if you have specific questions. I can let you know pricing options by email as well.













4 Comments:

At September 23, 2008 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Gina said...

So gross!!

 
At September 23, 2008 at 8:21 PM , Blogger scott said...

It would have been nice if we knew this yesterday before we had our pictures taken!

 
At September 24, 2008 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

Are those Trina's feet??

 
At September 25, 2008 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Misti Lee said...

It is nice to have you back! I am going to try that peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Thanks for the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home