Thursday, September 25, 2008

So much for that stat

I love my wife. She is usually right. I was confiding in her the other night about my fear of sharks. That's why I hate boating. That led to an argument about whether or not there are sharks in lakes. Read here if you don't believe me. Because there are.

Anyway, my wife is really smart. She got a 4.0 in high school and she pretty much never got a question wrong...ever. (Opposites do attract). So Gina tells me you have a higher risk of being killed in a car accident than being attacked by a shark.

After doing research, and finding out she was right, (click here) I decided boating wasn't so scary after all. So we decided to go.

And I got bit by a shark. Well, he actually ripped my leg off. So let me clarify the statistics. You are more likely to die in a car accident than get eaten by a shark, UNLESS you are in water. The End.

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 9:36 PM , Blogger cameo said...

What? What's that all about? I think if this had really happened, I probably would have heard about it.

 
At September 26, 2008 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Nimmy Mae said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home