Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been gone a long time

Seems like all I read these days are blogs that are either love notes or recipe books. The funny thing is, for all you people who post these wonderful notes about your spouse, your spouse doesn't ever read it, so it's doing you no good. You get no extra points for it. As for the recipes, no one reads them unless they cook. And no one cooks these days, heck, you can buy a large HOT-N-READY for $5 bucks. But just in case these really are the hot topics to blog about these days, I will venture to follow suit.

Here is my BFF. I love her so much. She makes me want to be better. She is my reason for living. I don't know what I would do without her, besides buy an XBOX and season tickets to BYU, Jazz, and Bees. Her smile lights up my day (well, technically the sun and light bulbs do, but figuratively anyways)....well even then, she has been grumpy of late. Whe she is gone...shopping, my heart wonders when she will get back, and how much money she spent. When she is near me in bed at night, my body wonders if our budget could maybe afford a king size bed. She is the greatest wifey in the whole worldy.....I love you BFF. BFF's 4 EVA, kay?


Now for my recipe portion of the program.

1 Slice white bread

1 Slice wheat bread

1 Slice rye bread

Peanut butter

Jelly

Place peanut butter on slice of white and wheat bread. Then apply jelly slowly. Place slice of rye between white and wheat bread. Take a bite. Tastes like crap, right? That's what you get for using a recipe off my blog.

4 Comments:

At September 22, 2008 at 4:58 PM , Blogger cameo said...

You can make even the cheesy shmeezy blogs funny! I'll have to try that recipe out...btw it's been far too long since you've posted.

 
At September 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Trista said...

This is what I've been waiting for? And you DO need a king-size bed!

 
At September 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Krista said...

wow! I can't believe you two DON'T have a king size bed! you are both tall!

 
At October 1, 2008 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

Rye bread w/ PB&J...gross. Pretty funny though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home