Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oh Poop.

Can I say something without being judged? Probably not, because when people say things it molds our view and opinion of them. I'm going to say this anyway: I hate dogs. I really think I hate them. Well, hate is a strong word and they can be so cute and fun, but then they can smell and lick and shed and poop.

So...why this post? Yesterday I was at my boy's baseball game sitting in the grass with my daughter. We were chatting and enjoying the weather and then I stood up for a moment to stretch my legs and I smelled something very wrong. 

I looked on the ground and saw that I had been, for the past ten minutes, sitting in dog poop. Yes sir. I was sitting in DOG POOP. The worst part of it all was there was nothing I could do about it. The game had barely started, I was there with all the kids and Gina was at home. The bathroom had no paper towels. So I got to stand around with someone else's poop on my bottom for an hour. Yay me. 



Therefore, and that is why, I hate dogs. 

Please feel free to buy one of these excellent pooper scoopers and pick up after your nasty animals. Thank you. All proceeds will go to the Price is Right so that your pets will be fixed.

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Terry Bytheway said...

If I had to choose one species on earth to go extinct it would be dogs. It has nothing to do with me sitting in poop. I have many reasons though.

 
At September 20, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

Does it have to do with Alpo in Mexican food?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home