Friday, September 7, 2012

A Wonderfully Horrible Thought

I was on my way to a viewing last night and was trapped in my car so I decided to listen to the coverage of the Democratic National Convention. I listened to Joe Biden's speech which people loved but for me didn't include any specifics, just a lot of fluff, like most speeches do. I had the most horrible thought as I was listening to this man. I realized that this is the 2nd most powerful man in the United States, and if Obama were to die he would be President. Yikes. Now, I don't really believe he has much power, nor do I believe Obama has much power. I believe they are both puppets. Regardless, to state that we are the most powerful nation on the earth and Biden is one of the top two in charge, it gave me a good laugh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home