Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ben's Word for 2010



So you know people who pick their word of the year? I've never done it, but this year I will. Thanks to the inspiration from on old friend of mine, I have chosen my word for 2010. Drumstick...oops, Drumroll please (drums rolling.....)









PIECE

a separate part of a whole; part
a portion of a natural object
a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
nibble: eat intermittently; take small bites of
slice: a share of something

I promise to promote piece and harmony among my fellow men. I will always take the higher road and the extra piece. I will not waste any piece of my food. Thusly, I will become large in stature.

6 Comments:

At January 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Gina said...

I was a little confused at first, but FUNNY!! Good luck!!

 
At January 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM , Blogger cameo said...

I am sorry, but the pictures of that food is just disgusting. Yuck. Good luck with that.

 
At January 5, 2010 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Krista said...

corndog pizza, yum!

 
At January 6, 2010 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Ticklemedana said...

awesome! This is a great goal for you! =)

 
At January 6, 2010 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Trista said...

Hmmm, I wonder why your pictures don't show up on my Google Reader. I think I miss half of your humor due to this glitch.

 
At January 24, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

My husband loves entering food competitions to eat disgusting things like 10lb pizzas and foot wide burgers. It's a shame you two can't do it together. Although I don't think he's looking to pack on the lbs. like you are.
P.S. I'm not coming out to Utah to visit next week, just Cody and Emmy. We'll catch up with you guys on another Utah trip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home