Monday, May 11, 2009

Standing a little taller

“To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” George MacDonald.

Apparently, some find it shocking that I have watched almost every episode of Biggest Loser this year. I actually dressed up as a Biggest Loser contestant for Halloween. I even convinced fellow employees that I once weighed over 400 lbs and was a Biggest Loser Contestant. Yesterday our family was debating whether or not they actually believed in my viewing devotion. And then it happened...an angel as it were took my side, declaring her undying support for me and my declarations. She said "Ben, I trust you as far as I can throw you". And I can be thrown very long distances. After all, I weigh 145 lbs and sometimes have trouble keeping my balance outside when there are windgusts.

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2009 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Cristin said...

That is funny. I think I will be a biggest loser contestant for Halloween too. I love that show. I watch it and I cry.

 
At May 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Misti Lee said...

We are going to come up with a quiz. I cannot do it though since I have not been watching all season :)

 
At May 13, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Trista said...

Who was the angel? I missed that part.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home