Friday, November 6, 2009

Who's on your list


You know the scenario. You're watching Law and Order, someone dies, and they go to the relatives and ask them "Did your ____ have any enemies? Do you know who would have wanted him dead?"

The most common answer is "No, he/she loved everybody. No one would want to hurt him/her". Is it weird that I have a list of people who I think would hurt me? Have you ever thought about who might make your list of "This person doesn't like me AT ALL". Well, obviously I have. I'll make sure to leave the list with my wife. Let's not go too far with this, I don't think they would want to harm me to the point of death, but I'm sure if something happened they wouldn't come to the funeral or be sending flowers if you know what I mean.

To end this post on a positive note, if you have a grudge against someone, let it go. I'll try.

3 Comments:

At November 6, 2009 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Trista said...

Hmm, interesting thought. I don't think anyone cares to think about me enough to wish me harm. Oh, let's be honest, everyone who knows me would be at my funeral! :D

 
At November 7, 2009 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

Is it me you were thinking about?

 
At November 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM , Blogger cameo said...

I definitely have no enemies. Everybody either loves me or couldn't care less about me. I'm too quiet to make any enemies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home