Monday, March 2, 2009

What does Ben think your status is?



We had an interesting discussion yesterday at dinner. We were celebrating my wife's parents' anniversary and we got on the topic of facebook and status updates. I thought I would throw a few up here on the old blog. Here goes...

Jeremy is installing a ceiling fan.

Trista is gushing with love for her blessed children (and doing taxes), and wishing she could delete the "is" from her status.

Pace is trying to figure out what 10% of 5 million is (while looking in the mirror...as he is doing a perfect pushup).

Koy is stuffing himself in the ER cafeteria. I'm trying the liver today.

Taunia is a hater... a haaayyyy ttteerrrr.

Ben is willing to make you your very own Facebook status if you just ask...

6 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Misti Lee said...

What is mine?

 
At March 2, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Mine too!

 
At March 2, 2009 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Trista said...

LOL--you pinned me down exactly. I know I'm that easy to read; what can I say? :D

 
At March 2, 2009 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Trista said...

Oh, and Pace's is great as well. You are good!

 
At March 3, 2009 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

me too!

 
At March 3, 2009 at 8:28 AM , Blogger cameo said...

Cameo is glad Ben blogged.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home