Thursday, January 22, 2009

Which is more annoying?

I have issues. I'm willing to admit it.
Let's all come clean together.
There are some annoying words.
And yet we don't stop using them.
We think they are helpful.
But they're not.
Case #1: PREGO
What is this word all about?
You're not saving any time by saying prego.
It has just as many syllables as pregnant.
Plus, it was already taken.
You can't just decide one day to change the meaning of a word.
At least not without my approval.
Case #2: DELISH
This word makes me want to hurl.
It is anything but delish.
Short for delicious.
Delicious is so much more elegant.
Delish belongs to a rapper.
D'lish and the Bling Blingers.
Something like that.
If you say delish, you're trying to hard.
Just say delicious.
It feels so much better.

See.
I just reminded you why you hate my blog.
Late.

4 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Cassie L. said...

I really think my gansta name should be D'lish. I love it!!

My least favorite word is "hubby." Seriously...I can't barely even say it out loud.

 
At January 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM , Blogger cameo said...

You are wrong, sir. You just reminded me why I LOVE your blog (and it's about time you updated it). Although I use the word "Delish" a lot. Oh well.

 
At January 23, 2009 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Taunia said...

That picture of the baby's foot is incredible!!! At first I thought maybe it was Gina, but then I realized that she is not that far along. But what a great picture.

 
At January 31, 2009 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Laney said...

Finally someone else who hates the word "preggo"! It makes me feel like a can of spaghetti sauce.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home