Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

For those of you who don't know, this is my friend Lee Redmond. I ran into her at Rite Aid yesterday. She holds the Guiness world record for longest nails and is going to Spain next week to compete again. In my overexcitement (how often do you meet a celebrity at Rite Aid??) I might have shaken her hand a little to hard.

By the way, I watched this lady try to open her back door, and put her bags in the back seat, then open her front door, and put her purse down, then get her keys.....it took for...ev...er. All I have to say, is that I am glad she wasn't my mother. Imagine having HER change your diaper??? Eeesh.

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

Ben you are strange

 
At February 13, 2008 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Mike and Emily said...

Fingernails freak me out...

 
At February 13, 2008 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Mike and Emily said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 14, 2008 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Terry Bytheway said...

OK, that is just gross.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home