Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wash You How?

We had close to eleven inches of snow last week. The kids and I spent most of the following day building an igloo. It was so much fun piling on the snow and carving out the "quarters". I almost slept in the thing it was so beautiful.




Due to the rigorous labor and multiple layers, I sweat through my clothes and my jacket stunk. We decided it was time to wash it, so to ensure it didn't shrink on us we look at the washing instructions. Get a load of this:


Three tennis balls or a clean sneaker? Say what? My wife and I busted up laughing. Too bad we only had dirty sneakers and no tennis balls!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Ticklemedana said...

lol is it sort of a fluffy jacket? like...is there a lining of some kind? Tennis balls in the dryer help to sort of "beat" stuffing/quilting and keep the fluff from settling. Think quilts/comforters and how sometimes the batting can settle into the corners as it gets older. but yes...it's a strange concept. =)

 
At November 24, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Ben Arkell said...

Yes, very fluffy. Thanks for the explanation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home